Friday 3 June 2011

I wish this feeling had a dimmer switch

You wouldn't think so much could happen in two days, Weds night a friend took me out for drinks on the gate which was lovely, however my fellah then broke up with me, which was horrible. He lent me his watch, which for comfort I would hold to my ear and listen to the mechanism as it ticked- I went to do that last night and all the raw feelings resufaced as I remembered I'd taken it off and put it on the table when he'd finnished us.

Everything around me is dissolving.

The one good thing is that my friends, my real friends, have all surged up to help lift my spirits, but I still feel so lonely. My frienship group being childish, I can handle, but loosing that idiot, well, my heart is broken to say the least. I really need my friends to support me right now, but most of them are too busy looking in the mirror to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment